来兴元设计学服装,年薪6位数不是梦
温馨提示
更多 [南京服装导购员培训] 资讯、更多优惠活动! 请联系在线客服!!
温馨提示
更多 [南京服装导购员培训] 资讯、更多优惠活动! 请联系在线客服!!
【学习对象】
1.应届或往届初中生、高中生(或具有同等学历者)
2.热爱服装行业,有意在服装行业从事服装设计、服装制版、服装生产管理者
3.年龄:15 周岁以上,没有年龄和学历的限制。
如果交通不方便或者时间不符合,你也可以选择我们的上元在线课程,没有距离时间的限制,一样学老师课程。
【课程内容】
1.服装结构原理:
学习服装结构设计原理,裙子原理,裤子原理,上装原理,袖子原理,领子原理,使用实例等。
2.工厂式手工制版实战:
包含女装、男装、童装。 学习企业的规范的制版和放码技术,规格设计等。教学以工厂打版经验为主,结构设计原理结束后,提供大量的企业案例,样衣和图片进行讲解及训练,确保学生毕业后技术能够直接与企业接轨(包括休闲类,正装类,时装类,牛仔类,羽绒类,礼服类,夹克类,针织类,梭织类,内销类,外贸类,男装类,女装类,童装类等)
3.电脑制版:
基本介绍、软件工具的基本操作。
综合表现及详解:1、剪口的处理(放缩剪口);2、线段处理:创造线段、创造直角线、创造圆形、交换线段、删除线段等);
样片处理 1、创造样片,修改样片; 2 、创造褶子与旋转(包括刀型褶,工字摺,胸摺); 3 、缝份的设定,缝份角的设定; 4 、比例缩放;5、修改样片、分割样片、合并样片样板放码、排板1、 样板放码(改变基本码,指定放缩表)2、 排版:成衣档案的建立;排版规范的建立;生成排版图;排料设置、排版、排版图的输出;
4.立体裁剪与缝纫:
人台上基准线的标记、省、褶、分割线的运用,服装立体构成技法介绍,基本型袖和裙装、裤装裁剪,生活装立体裁剪与制版
5.市场调研:
带学生到当地知名服装商场,专门店,批发市场,进行实地考察,调研
6.毕业设计制作:
按照服装制版公司流程进行实践操作,在老师的指导下进行独立打板、立裁和工艺制作,完成一套作品。
【学习效果】
熟练掌握各种服装设计手工制版的知识要领,包括:女装结构设计,,男装结构设计,童装结构设计及服装结构原理
学习服装结构设计原理,裙子原理,裤子原理,上装原理,袖子原理,领子原理,使用实例等。
温馨提示
更多 [南京服装导购员培训] 资讯、更多优惠活动! 请联系在线客服!!
101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
请你尽量放慢说话速度。
102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
106 We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isnt it?
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?
108 I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
111 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。
112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是**后的回答。
113 Lets imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
114 Just for arguments sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
115 There is no such published information.
没有相关的出版资料。
116 Such data is confidential.
这样的资料为机密资料。
117 I am not sure such data does exist.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
118 It would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列表内容。
119 We need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。
120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。
121 Id like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular youd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
122 Id like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
123 Id like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
131 Perhaps youve heard our products name. Would you like to know more about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
132 Let me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你说明。
133 This is our most recently developed product.
这是我们**近开发的产品。
134 Wed like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
136 Im sure youll be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
137 Im really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
138 I strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这种产品。
139 If I were you, Id choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
140 Weve already had a big demand for this product.
这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量
141 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
这种产品在国外很畅销。
142 Our product is competitive in the international market.
我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。
143 Lets move on to what makes our product sell so well.
让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。
144 Good. Thats just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我们想要听的。
145 The distinction of our product is its light weight.
我们产品的特点就是它很轻。
146 Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。
147 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .
到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。
148 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。
149 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?
150 Certainly. And we also have test results that were sure youd be interested to read.
当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。
151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
152 We have that right here in this report.
在这份报告书内就有。
153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
155 How soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
157 How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
158 Whats the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
159 Id like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
160 Why dont we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你认为合同有问题吗?
165 Wed like you to consider our request once again.
我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
166 Wed like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。
168 We cant agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。
169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的**后一轮谈判。
170 We dont have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。
171 Thats international practice. We cant break it.
这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我们可以重新考虑修改合同。
173 Well have to discuss about the total contract price.
我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。
174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
你们认为结算方式合适吗?
175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]
178 When will the contract be ready?
合同何时准备好?
179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed
here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
合同会航邮给你们签字。
181 Dont you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?
183 We had expected much lower prices.
我们希望报价再低一些。
184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.
当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。
188 I dont think youll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。
189 But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市场价格随时都在变化。
190 Its up to you to decide.
这主要取决于你。
191 The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。
192 How long will your offer hold good?
一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。
194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .
我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。
195 Please give us your proposal if youre ready for that.
如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。
196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
197 Do you have any comment on this clause.
你对这一条款有何看法?
198 Dont you think we should add a sentence here like this?
难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.
如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。
200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
相关推荐
体验课预约试听
倒计时
课程热线:
客服在线时间:早上9点~下午6点,其他时间请在线预约报名或留言,谢谢!