发布时间: 2016年07月18日
baloney 胡说八道
baloney 一般的意思就是大香肠, 但是在口语里面 baloney 也有"胡说八道"的意思
Check out my new LV bag, 白洁!
白洁!看看我新的LV包包!
Baloney! That's not an LV bag!
胡说八道!那不是LV的包包吧!
I bought it from a guy on the street! He said it's real LV.
我从街头小贩那儿买的!他说是真的LV!
You know that's a bunch of baloney!
你知道他胡说八道吧!
bunch of bull 胡说八道
I heard you're going to break up with Ryan.
我听说你要跟Ryan分手。
What!? That's a bunch of bull!
什么!?你胡说八道吧!
For real, are you guys gonna break up?
真的,你们会分手吗?
No. That is a bunch of baloney. We had a little fight, but we're fine now.
不会啊!真是胡说八道啊!我们吵了一架,现在没事了。
complete nonsense 胡说八道
Did you eat the last cookie?
你把最后一块饼干吃了吗?
No.
没有啊
Yes you did! You're still chewing!
就是你吃的!你嘴里还在嚼呢!
That's complete nonsense!!
你瞎说!
上一篇: 第5期:Nice to meet you见到你真高兴_初级英语口语
下一篇: 湘潭执业药师报名条件