576.What are these things doing here?
这些东西怎么会在这里?
What are these things doing here?
这些东西怎么会在这里?
I don't know.They were here when I got here.
我不知道。我到的时候它们就已经在这里了。
577.He looks down on me.
他根本不把我放在眼里。
Why don't you go to Bob?
你为什么不去找鲍勃帮忙?
He looks down on me.He won't help.
他根本不把我放在眼里。他不会帮的。
578.This isn't a laughing matter.
这种事是不能开玩笑的!
Will you stop it?This isn't laughing matter.
你够了没有?这种事是不能开玩笑的!
579.Don't get mad.It's not worth it.
不值得为这点小事生气。
Don't get mad.It's not worth it.
不值得为这点小事生气。
I know.But it's so unfair!
我知道。但这太不公平了。
580.You can't get it any cheaper than this.
这再便宜你就买不到了。
You should take it.You can't get it any cheaper than this.
你该把它买下来,这再便宜你就买不到了。
581.I've never seen someone so despicable.
没看过这么讨人厌的人。
I hate him so much.I've never seen someone so despicable.
我好讨厌他,没看这这么计人厌的人。
582.Speak of the devil.
我们才刚好聊到你而已。
Look who's here!Speak of the devil.
看谁来了!我们才刚好聊到你而已。
583.I don't know what you're thinking!
真不知道你是怎么想的!
I don't know what you're thinking!You're crazy!
真不知道你是怎么想的!你疯了!
584.You're not so great yourself.
你自己也没好到哪里去。
You have a lot of room to improve.
你有很大的进步空间。
You're not so great yourself.
你自己也没好到哪里去。
585.Are you seeing anyone?
你现在有和谁在交往吗?
Are you seeing anyone,beautiful?
美眉,你现在有和谁在交往吗?
Leave me alone,pervert.
不要管我,变态!
586.Why are you so mean?I've never done anything to you.
凶什么凶?我又没得罪你。
You can go to hell!
你真该死!
Why are you so mean?I've never done anything to you.
凶什么凶?我又没得罪你。
阅读推荐:英语口语培训 电话英语培训 外教一对一 新东方在线英语口语 新东方英语口语