发布时间: 2016年06月08日
我们今天一起来看看怎么用美语形容你身边的宅男宅女。
Over the top 夸张
A: I haven't seen Baijie for ten days! Is she still at school?
我已经十天没见到白洁了!她还在学校吗?
B: Of course. She's still in her bed. See? She just asked me to pick up lunch for her.
当然啦。她还躺在自己床上呢。看到没?她刚让我给她带中饭。
A: That's over the top! What is she doing there?
这也太夸张了!那她在干嘛啊?
Intense 在口语里,有crazy 疯狂的意思.
B: Baijie??? Are you here?
白洁??? 在不在啊?
Baijie: Yes! Lunch is here! Yay!
在啊!中饭来啦!太好了!
B: Baijie are you reading another vampire novel? This is, like, the 3rd one this week!
白洁,你又在看吸血鬼的小说吗?这好像是这星期的第三本了!
That's intense! 好疯狂!
B: Baijie are you ever gonna leave this dorm? You've been here for 4 days straight!
白洁你打算出寝室吗?你已经连续宅了4天了。
That's intense!!!太疯狂了!!!
At all costs 不惜一切代价
A: How's Baijie?
白洁怎样了?
B: You are NOT gonna believe this. She is becoming a super otaku so she will stay in her bed at all costs.
说来你也不信。她差不多已经变成一个超级宅女,不惜一切代价赖在床上。
好,it's your turn.请用英文写个评论告诉我,你的身边有没有朋友宅得over the top呢?你有没有经常想宅在家里at all costs呢?以上就是今天的OMG美语,我们明天见,Bye Bye!