发布时间: 2016年04月12日
6 Parting
分手
Bye/Bye-bye!
再见!(较随便)
A:I'm leaving now,mum. B:Take care,sonny! I will.Bye-bye!Bye!
妈,我要走了.孩子,当心!我会的.再见.再见!
So long!
再见!(较随便)
A:Thank you very much for your dinner. B:Thank you for your coming.
谢谢您的款待。谢谢你的赏光。
A:My wife is expecting me at home.I must be off now.So long! B:So long!
我妻子在家等我,我得告辞了.再见!再见!
See you!
再见!(较随便)
A:Here comes the bus.I'll ring you up later. A:See you! B:See you!
公共汽车来了.我过一会儿给你打电话.再见.回头见!
Bye for now!
再见!(较随便)
A:I'll have to g now. B:Drop in if you're free.Bye for now! A:See you.
我得回去啦!欢迎再来串门。再见!再见!
See you around.
再见!(较随便)
A:Thank you very much for telling me all these things about the college.
谢谢你告诉我这么多有关学院的事。
B:Don't mention it.
不必客气。
A:It's my greatest pleasure to have met you.See you around. B:See you.
见到你真是太高兴了。再见。再见!
Take care!
保重!(较随便)
A:Sorry,I have to rush off and catch the 9 o'clock train to Paris.
请原谅我如此匆忙.我得赶9点去巴黎的火车。
B:Then you must hurry up.There's only ten minutes left. A:Unil we meet again.
那你得快点儿。只有十分钟了。再见!
Keep in touch.
希望我们常联系!(较随便)
A:Can't you delay your return a little bit?
你能不能晚点儿再回去?
B:No,I can't .I've really got important business.
不行。我真的有重要的事。
A:Keep in touch then,OK? B:OK.
那保持联系,好吗?好的。
I'd better go now.
我得走了。(较随便)
A:Oh,it's ten o'clock.I'd better go now.
呀,10点了。我得走了。
B:Would you stay for another cup of coffee?
再喝一杯咖啡好吗?
A:No,thanks.I'll have to meet my friend at the airport.
不,谢谢。我得去机场接我的朋友。
I've get to run.
我得赶紧了。(较随便)
A:Jack,do say good-bye for me to the host .I've got to run.
杰克,一定要代我向评价告别呀!我得抓紧点儿了。
B:Why are you in such a hurry?
干嘛这么急?
A:My old man does not allow me to go back later than 11 p.m. Bye! Bye!
我爸不许我11点后回家。再见!再见!
Have a good day.
祝你玩得开心!(较随便)
A:So you're going picnicking? B:Yeah.I'm going with Jennie.
那么你要去野餐了?是的.我要和珍尼一块儿去。
A:Have a good day! B:Thank you.
祝你玩得开心!谢谢。
good-bye!
再见!(通用)
Teacher:Do you have any more questions? Students :No,sir.
你们还有问题需要解答吗?没有了,老师。
Teacher:Let's call it a day then.Good-bye,everyone.Stuents :Good-bye,sir
那么今天就到这儿吧。同学们再见!老师再见!
I've really got to go now.
我真的该走了。(通用)
A:Have some more tea,George. B:No,thanks.I've really got to go now.
乔治,再来一点儿茶吧.不用了,谢谢.我的该走了。
A:Have a nice day ! B:You,too.
愿你过得开心。也祝你过得开心。
I'm really going to miss you.
我会想念你的。(通用)
A:Darling,can't you stay for a few more days?
亲爱的,就不能多呆几天吗?
B:I can't .I've got to attend a meeting in London.
不行。我得去伦敦开会。
A:I'm really going to miss you.Take care of yourself. B:I will.
我会想念你的。要多保重啊!我会的。
Don't forget to give me a ring.
别忘记给多打电话。(通用)
A:Sally,do you really need to go? B:Yeah.It's a must for me.
莎莉,你真的要走吗?是的,我必须得走。
A:But don't forget to give me a ring. B:I won't ,mum.
那别忘记给我打电话.不会忘的,妈妈。
Good night.
晚安!(通用)
A:Tom,it's time for you to go to bed. B:Good night,mum. A:Good night.
汤姆,该睡觉了.晚安,妈妈.晚安!
I'd like to say goodbye to ...
我想向...告别了.(较正式)
A:Thank you very much for your invitation.
非常感谢你的邀请。
B:It's a great honor to have you here,Mr.Brown.
布朗先生,您能和我们在一起是我们的荣幸。
A:I'd like to say goodbye to you.
我想向你告别了。
B:I look forward to seeing you soon.Goodbye!
盼望不久见到你,再见!