当前位置: 网校排名> 环球网校> 初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part73:Paying a Visit拜访_初级英语口语
环球网校 翻译资格培训

翻译干货

新学员大礼包
考试百科
口译技巧
词汇整理

翻译资格

发布时间: 2016年04月07日

初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part73:Paying a Visit拜访_初级英语口语

73 Paying a Visit
73 拜访
Will it be right to visit you this evening?
今晚去看你好吗?
A: Will it be all right to visit you this evening?
A: 今晚去看您好吗?
B: I'm sorry,but I have an appointment this evening.
B: 对不起,今晚我已经有约了。
How about tomorrow evening?
明天晚上好吗?
A: It's fine with me.
A: 我没问题。
Do you mind if we call on you this evening?
今晚我们去拜访您,您介意吗?
A: Do you mind if we call on you this evening?
今晚我们去拜访您,您介意吗?
B: Of course not,we'd be happy if you could come.
当然不,您能来我们会非常高兴的。
What time will you be able to come?
什么时间到呢?
A: How about seven o'clock?
A: 七点怎么样?
B: Fine.We'll be expecting you.
B: 好的,我们恭候您。
Is this Mr.Smith's residence?
这是史密斯先生的寓所吗?
A: Is this Mr.Smith's residence?B: Yes,it is.
这是史密斯先生的寓所吗?是的。
A: My name is Paul.Is Mr.Smith in? B: Yes,he is.
我叫保罗.史密斯先生在家吗?在家.
How nice of you to come!
您来了太好了!
A: How nice of you to come!
A: 您来了太好了!
B: It's been a long time,hasn't it?How have you been?
好久不见了,不是吗?你还好吗?
A: Just fine,thanks.And you?
A: 很好,谢谢。你呢?
B: I've never been better,thanks.
B: 很好。
Please take a seat and make yourself comfortable.
请坐,不要拘束。
A: Come on in.Please take a seat and make yourself comfortable.
A: 请坐,不要拘束。
B: Thank you.
B: 谢谢。
It's so good of you both to come.
你们两个都来了,太好了。
A: Good evening,Mr.Brown.
A: 布朗先生,晚上好。
B: Good evening,David.Good evening,Mary.
B: 晚上好,戴维,玛丽。
It's so good of you both to come.
你们两位都来了,太好了!
A: It's nice of you to invite us.
A: 谢谢您邀请我们。
Can I get you...?
我给你拿点......好吗?
A: Now,David,can I get you a drink?What will you have?
戴维,来点儿饮料好吗?喝点什么?
B: Coffee,please.
B: 来点儿咖啡吧。
A: What about you,Mary? B: Coke is fine.Thank you.
玛丽,你呢?可乐就行。谢谢。
It's pleasure to meet you.
见到你很高兴。
A: Alice,this is David and this is Mary.And this is my wife,Alice.
爱丽丝,这是戴维,这是玛丽.这是我的妻子爱丽丝
B: It's a pleasure to meet you.
B: 见到你很高兴。
C: It's a pleasure to meet you,too.
C: 我也很高兴。
Who's it?
谁呀?
A: (knocking at the door) May I come in?
A: (敲门)我可以进来吗?
B: Who's it? A: It's me,peter. B: Oh,it's you.
是谁呀?是我,彼德。 噢,是你呀?
I'm sorry,but he's not in.
很抱歉,他不在家。
A: Good afternoon,Mrs.Wilson.I've come to see Mr.Wilson.
下午好,威尔逊太太,我来看看威尔逊先生.
B: Oh,good afternon,Mr.Jackson.I'm sorry,but he's not in.
下午好,杰克逊先生.很抱歉,他不在,
He's away on business.
他出差了。
A: Oh!I just want to drop in on him for a chat.
A: 噢,我只是顺便来和他聊聊天。
B: Please come in,Mr.Jackson.
B: 请进,杰克逊先生。
A: No,thank you.Please tell him to phone me when he comes back.
不用了,谢谢.他回来后请告诉他给我打个电话.
Let me....
我来....
A: Let me clear away the broken glass.
A: 我来收拾碎杯子吧。
B: No,I can manage it myself.Just sit down,please.
不用了,我一个人就行了.请坐吧.
It's very careless of me to have broken your glass. B: Never mind.
怪我太粗心,打碎了您的杯子.不要紧。
It's four o'clock already.I have to leave,but I think I must.
A: 已经四点了,我真不愿意离开。
A: It's four o'clock already.I hate to leave,but I think I must.
A: 已经四点了,我真不愿意离开。
B: Can you stay a little longer?
B: 可是还得走啊。
A: I'm sorry,but I can't.
A: 对不起,不能呆了。
I had a wonderful....
....过得非常愉快!
A: I had a wonderful evening.
A: 我晚上过得非常愉快。
B: I did,too.Come and visit us again,will you? A: I will.
我也是.再来我们这里,好吗?A:我会的.
Don't forget to....
别忘了....
A: It's getting late.I'm afraid I have to leave.
A: 天儿不早了,恐怕我得走了。
Thank you for a most wonderful evening.
谢谢你陪我度过了一个愉快的夜晚。
B: Don't mention it.Don't forget to take your daughter along next time.OK.
别客气,下次别忘了带你的女儿来.好的。
Good night,then.
晚安!
A: It's late.It's high time I left.
A: 时间不早饿,我该走了。
Thank you for a most wonderful evening.
多谢你使我过了一个愉快的夜晚。
B: Don't mention it.
B: 别客气。
A: Good night then! B: Good night!
A: 晚安!B: 晚安!
I hope we'll get together again soon.Good-bye for now.
希望不久再相聚,现在再见吧。
A: It's getting late.I really have to go.
A: 天晚了,我真的该走了。
I hope we'll get together again soon.
希望不久再相聚,现在再见吧。
B: I hope so.A good journey to you! A: Thank you.
我也希望如此,祝你旅途顺利!谢谢。
Keep in touch!
经常联系!
A: I really have a good time here.Thank you very much.
A: 我在这儿过得很开心。谢谢。
B: Keep in touch! A: I promise.
B: 常联系!A: 我保证。
Mind how you go.Bye!
走好,再见吧!
A: I have to get moving. B: Mind how you go.Bye!
我得走了。 走好,再见!
A: Thank you.Bye-bye!
A: 谢谢,再见!
I'd like to say goodbye to you all.
跟大家告别啦。
A: It's late now.I'd like to say goodbye to you all.
天晚了,跟大家告别啦。
B: Drive slowly. A: Thank you.I will.
开车慢着点。A: 谢谢,我会的。


阅读推荐:catti培训 catti培训班 新东方口译 环球网校翻译资格

×