401.Why didn't you say so?
为什不早说?
I have to go now.
我要走了。
Why didn't you say so?I've already prepared dinner for you.
为什么不早说?我已经准备了你的晚餐。
402.That's the way it is.
事情就是这样。
That's the way it is.You can't change anything.
事情就是这样,你没办法改变什么的。
403.Don't look down on others!
别瞧不起人了!
He's so slow!
他好迟钝!
Don't look down on others!You have faults too.
别瞧不起人了!你也有缺点。
404.I didn't do it on purpose.
我不是故意的。
I'm sorry!I didn't do it on purpose!
对不起,我不是故意的。
405.That eases my mind.
那我就放心了。
They'll tke care of it all.
他们会处理一切的。
That eases my mind.
那我就放心了。
406.That's just what I'm looking for.
这就是我要的。
Sorry,we only have blue sweaters left here.
抱歉,我们这儿只剩下蓝色毛衣。
Good!That's just what I'm looking for.
正好!这就是我要的。
407.Better than nothing.
有总比没有好。
I only have one pair of shoes.
我只有一双鞋而已。
Better than nothing.
有总比没有好。
408.Just wait and see.
你等着看好了。
Our team is losing!
我们队快输了!
Just wait and see.We'll come back.
你等着看好了,我们会后来居上的。
409.I wouldn't,if I were you.
要是我就不会。
Do you think I should go?
你认为我该去吗?
I wouldn't, if I were you.
要是我就不会。
410.What kind of talk is that?
你说这什么放?
Everyone owes me.
每个人都欠我啦。
What kind of talk is that?
你说这什么话?
阅读推荐:catti培训 catti培训班 新东方口译 环球网校翻译资格