当前位置: 网校排名> 环球网校> 第5课:你在做什么_初级英语口语
环球网校 翻译资格培训

翻译干货

新学员大礼包
考试百科
口译技巧
词汇整理

翻译资格

发布时间: 2016年04月21日

第5课:你在做什么_初级英语口语

新英语900句视频版 第5课:你在做什么 文本如下:

PEDR: Are you writing letters again?

你又在写信了?
MIGUEL: Huh?
什么?
PEDR: What are you doing?
你在做什么?
MIGUEL: I'm writing to my mother.
我在写信给我妈妈.
PEDR: Send her my regards.
代我问候她.
MIGUEL: Where are you going? Isn't that my new sweater?
你要去哪里? 那不是我的新毛衣吗?
PEDR: Yes. I'm going to the movies with Marta, the Colombian girl on the fourth floor.
是. 我正要与四楼那位哥伦比亚女孩子玛它去看电影.
MIGUEL: You are? What about the woman in your office?
你真要去? 那, 你的公司那位小姐呢?
PEDR: What about her?
她怎么样?
MIGUEL: Aren't you seeing her tonight?
你今天晚上不是要去看她的吗?
PEDR: No, tomorrow night.
不是, 是明天晚上.
MIGUEL: And... what's her name, the girl in the bakery?
还有... 面包店那个叫什么名字来着的女孩子?
PEDR: Yolanda? I'm seeing her on Friday.
幼兰达? 我星期五要看她.
MIGUEL: Marta's a nice girl.
玛它是个很善良的好女孩.
PEDR: Who? Oh, Marta. Yes, she is, isn't she? It's her birthday next Sunday.
谁? 哦, 玛它. 是的, 她很善良可不是吗? 下星期天是她的生日.
MIGUEL: I know. April 22nd.
我知道, 是四月二十二号.
PEDR: We're going to a party.
我们将要参加一个宴会.
MIGUEL: Aren't you going to the movies?
你们不是要去看电影吗?
PEDR: Yes. Tonight Marta and I are going to the movies. Next week, on Marta's birthday, we're going to a party.
是啊! 我和玛它今天晚上要去看电影. 在下个礼拜玛它过生日时, 我将要参加宴会.
MIGUEL: Oh.
喔!
PEDR: Marta isn't going to the party.
玛它不参加聚会了.
MIGUEL: Oh? Why?
哦? 为什么?
PEDR: She's sick.
她生病了.
MIGUEL: Oh, I'm sorry. What's wrong?
噢, 真可惜, 她怎么了?
PEDR: A headache.
头痛.
MIGUEL: A headache?
头痛啊?
PEDR: Yes, a headache.
对了, 头痛.
MIGUEL: Where are you going?
你要去哪??
PEDR: To the party.
去参加聚会.
MIGUEL: You're going alone?
你一个人去吗?
PEDR: Sure. Are you writing to your mother again?
当然. 你又要写信给你妈妈?
MIGUEL: Yes.
是的.
PEDR: Send her my regards. Well, I'm going. Good-bye.
请代我问候她. 好了, 我要走了, 再见.
MIGUEL: Bye. See you later.
回头见.
MARTA: Who is it?
那一位?
MIGUEL: Miguel. Pedro's friend.
米盖尔, 佩德罗的朋友.
MARTA: What a surprise! Come in.
真想不到! 请进.
MIGUEL: Thank you. Here. Happy birthday.
谢谢. 这个给你, 祝你生日快乐.
MARTA: Oh, Miguel. They're beautiful! Thank you.
米盖尔, 真漂亮, 谢谢你.
MIGUEL: I'm sorry about your headache.
听说你头痛, 我真替你难过.
MARTA: Headache? Oh, yes, my headache. I'm fine now, thank you.
头痛? 噢, 是的, 我是头痛, 但现在已经好了, 谢谢你.
MIGUEL: I'm glad. Let's go to a movie, then.
我很高兴. 那么, 我们一起去看电影, 好不好?
MARTA: Miguel! What a good idea!
米盖尔! 那真是一个好主意!



阅读推荐:catti培训 catti培训班 新东方口译 环球网校翻译资格

×