当前位置: 网校排名> 环球网校> 第39课:回家_初级英语口语
环球网校 翻译资格培训

翻译干货

新学员大礼包
考试百科
口译技巧
词汇整理

翻译资格

发布时间: 2016年04月20日

第39课:回家_初级英语口语

新英语900句视频版 第39课 回家 文本如下:

LESSON 1

第1课
MRS. FARLAS: Packing is very upsetting. I wish someone would do it for me. In fact, I wish I were home now and: the plane trip were over.
太乱了,真希望有人帮我整理一下。真的,要是现在旅结束,已经到家了该有多好。
JOANA: You don''t have to pack tonight.
你没必要今晚就收拾行李。
MRS. FARIAS: I know, but I want to see how much room I have in my suitcase. Tomorrow I have to buy presents for everyone back home.
我知道,不过我想看看箱子里有没有空地方,明天好买点礼物回家送给他们。
JOANA: Sometimes I wish I were going with you.
我有时真想跟你一起走。
MRS. FARiAS: Sometimes I wish you were, too, dear.
我也很愿意你和我一起走。
JOANA: I know, but you mustn''t worry about me. Mama. I''ll be all right. Paulo doesn''t let me out of his sight.
妈妈,你不用为我担心,我能照看好自己,鲍罗随时都会照看我的。
MRS. FARIAS: I know you''ll be all right. I''m worrying about myself. The house will seem so empty without you and Paulo. 681 And what if you de cide to stay here?
这些我都知道。我担心的是我自己。没有你和鲍罗,这房子就显得太空了。你们准备住在这里吗?
JOANA: Oh, Mama !
妈妈!


LESSON 2

第2课
JOANA: Anyway, you were about to mention the gifts you had to buy.
您应该去给家里人买小礼品了。
MRS. FARIAS: Yes. What do you think I ought to get for your father?
知道,你看我给你爸爸买件什么礼物好呢?
JOANA: He has just about everything, doesn''t he?
他什么都不缺,对吗?
MRS. FARIAS: That''s the trouble.
这真麻烦。
PAUL:Hi, Mama. Hi, Joana.
你好妈妈,你好乔安娜!
MRS. FARIAS: I''m glad you''re home early. Do you know how to fix the lock on that suitcase?It''s stuck.
今天你回来的这么早,我真高兴。你知道这提箱的锁怎么锁吗?真难弄。
PAUL:It probably needs a little oil.
该上点油了。
MRS. FARIAS: Paulo, I don''t know what to get for your father. Do you have any suggestions?
鲍罗,给你爸爸买点什么礼物好?你有什么好主意吗?
PAUL:Why don''t you get him a pocket calculator?
买个袖珍计算器好吗?
MRS. FARIAS: That''s a wonderful ideal I hope he doesn''t already have one.
太好了,但愿现在他还没有这玩意儿。
PAUL:I doubt it. There, the lock''s okay now.
我想他还没有。呶,锁好了。
MRS. FARIAS: Good. Thank you, dear. Where should I look for a calculator?
太好了,谢谢你,亲爱的。你让我去哪儿买计算器?
PAUL:I know a place where I can get one on sale. I''U pick one up for you tomorrow.
我知道一个地方卖计算器,明天我给您买回来吧。
MRS. FARIAS: Thank you, dear. You know, when I get home. I''m going to wish I were back here. I wish there were some way for all of us to be in the same city, or at least, the same country.
好吧,亲爱的,你知道,我一到家,就总想回到这里来,真想我们大家都在一个城市里,哪怕在一个国家里也好呀。


阅读推荐:catti培训 catti培训班 新东方口译 环球网校翻译资格

×