发布时间: 2016年04月11日
Lesson 55 (11-5) where’s my watch
情景对话:
Hey, how are things going? 嘿,伙计, 感觉怎么样?
Terrific, thanks to the doctor! 我感觉好极了, 多亏了医生.
Thanks? What do you mean? 感谢? 什么意思?
You’re lucky, he’s so absent-minded! 你真幸运. 他是个很粗心大意的人!
Absent-minded? 粗心?
What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊?
Well, he left a sponge inside me when he did my operation. 嗯,他给我做手术时,就把纱布忘在我肚子里了.
What did you day? 你说什么?
He left a sponge inside you? 他把纱布留在你的肚子里了?
And he left his ring in my belly! 他还把戒指忘在我的肚子里呢!
No. 不!
Say, has anyone seen my watch? 你们谁看见我的手表了?
单词:
Lucky 幸运的/ operation 手术/ ring 戒指/ belly 肚子/
要点:
Thanks to… 多亏了…
Terrific, thanks to the doctor! 我感觉好极了, 多亏了医生!
Thanks to the tour guide, we had a great trip. 多亏了导游,我们旅途很愉快.
Thanks to the fine weather, the rice grew quickly. 多亏了好天气, 稻米和得很快.
Thanks to the rain, we had to stay inside all day. 多亏了这场雨, 我们在屋里待了一天.
What do you mean? you’re lucky – he’s so absent-minded! 什么意思? 你真幸运. 他是个很粗心大意的人.
What are you ….? 你在…?
What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊?
What are you doing? 你在做什么?
What are you looking at? 你在看什么?
Well, he left a sponge inside me when he did my operation. 嗯,他给我做手术时,就把纱布忘在我肚子里了.
When I was child, I liked to play with insects. 当我是个孩子时, 我很喜欢昆虫.
When I’m free, I’ll show you around Shanghai. 当我有空时,我会带你参观上海的.
When I was watching TV, the phone rang. 当我看电视时,电话响了.
Say, has anyone seen my watch? 你们谁看见我的手表了?
How are tings going? 感觉如何?
Long time no see, how are things going? 好久不见,感觉如何?
Terrific! 棒极了!
How are you? Terrific! 棒极了!
Lucky 幸运的/ operation 手术/ ring 戒指/ how are things going? 感觉如何? Terrific. 棒极了!